We handle Executive Search and Recruiting for both the Animal Health industry and the Veterinary profession.
Please see our service offerings below:
The VET Recruiter handles retained executive search in both the Animal Health industry and the Veterinary profession. We can fill your most critical roles on a discreet and confidential basis. We have been placing executives in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession since the 1990’s.
The VET Recruiter handles search assignments on a contingency basis for both the Animal Health industry and the Veterinary profession. We offer full life cycle recruiting from identifying talent to landing top talent in your organization. We take a proactive approach to finding and approaching hard to find candidates, recruiting them and landing the most suitable candidates in your organization.
The VET recruiter handles contract staffing and recruiting in both the Animal Health Industry and the Veterinary profession. We can help you fill your most critical roles. We are experts in full life cycle recruiting.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
The VET Recruiter can manage your entire recruiting process from identification of talent to landing qualified talent in your organization. Our team of recruiting experts has the experience and expertise to fill your most critical open positions with the most qualified candidates. We take a proactive approach to recruiting and identify passive candidates for you to help land the most suitable talent in your organization.
We offer consulting services for the Animal Health industry and Veterinary profession. We consult with both Animal Health companies as well as companies in the Veterinary profession. In addition we offer consulting services for professionals in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession who hire us to consult with them about their career.
We can help you with succession planning for your executive team.
How we are different:
- We have been in the executive search and recruiting business since 1997. We have a proprietary database of talent in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession that can not be matched by another search firm.
- Our firm is the only search firm in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession to be certified by the National Association of Personnel Services. We are a NAPS certified search firm.
- Our executive team and founders are CPC certified which means they are Certified Personnel Consultants.
- Our CEO is a Certified Employee Retention Specialist (CERS) and the only one in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession. This can give our clients a competitive advantage in the marketplace and helps them to both hire and retain their top talent.
- We have placed more people in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession than any other search firm in the United States.
- We were also the first executive search firm in the United States to specialize in both the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession. We have been serving the profession the longest.
- Our founder was in the top 10 of search consultants for one of the world’s largest search firms prior to starting our firm.
- We do weekly continuing education to stay on the top of our game.
- Our founder is an invited speaker at some of the most prestigious veterinary conferences.
- Our founder has been quoted by CNN, Money, U.S, News & World Report, DVM360, VIN, Today’s Veterinary Business, Veterinarian’s Money Digest, Veterinary Practice News, Hunt Scanlon Media and in Career Choices for Veterinarians.
- We are professional and fun to work with and have many repeat clients, some we have worked with for more than 20 years.
Click here to see examples of our placements: https://thevetrecruiter.com/examples-of-our-placements/ These are all examples of real positions we have filled in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession.
Click here to see our recruiting process: https://thevetrecruiter.com/our-recruiting-process/
Why hire us? Because we know what we are doing and have a track record of success and results: https://thevetrecruiter.com/why-the-vet-recruiter/