Animal Health Executive Search and Veterinary Recruiting
We handle professional, technical, scientific and executive search and recruiting for the Animal Health, Ag Tech, Veterinary and Pet Industries.
Please see our service offerings below:
The VET Recruiter handles retained executive search for the Animal Health industry and the Veterinary profession. We have been placing executives in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession for 23 years. We can fill your most critical roles on a discreet and confidential basis.
Animal Health and Veterinary Contingency Search
The VET Recruiter handles search assignments on a contingency basis for both the Animal Health industry and the Veterinary profession. We offer full life cycle recruiting from identifying top talent to landing talent in your organization. We take a proactive approach to finding and approaching hard to find passive candidates, recruiting them and landing them in your organization.
Animal Health and Veterinary Contract Recruiting
The VET recruiter handles contract staffing and recruiting for both the Animal Health Industry and the Veterinary profession. We can help you fill your most critical roles. We are experts in full life cycle recruiting.
Animal Health and Veterinary Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
The VET Recruiter can manage your entire recruiting process from identification of talent to landing qualified talent in your organization. Our team of recruiting experts has the experience and expertise to fill your most critical open positions with your candidates of choice. We take a proactive approach to recruiting and identify passive candidates for you to help land the most suitable talent in your organization.
Animal Health and Veterinary Consulting Services
We offer consulting services for the Animal Health industry and Veterinary profession. We consult with both Animal Health companies as well as companies in the Veterinary profession. In addition we offer consulting services for professionals in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession who hire us to consult with them about their career including help with salary negotiations.
Animal Health and Veterinary Succession Planning
We can help you with succession planning for your executive team.
How we are different:
- We have been in the Animal Health Executive Search and Veterinary Recruiting business since 1997. We have a large proprietary database of talent in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession that can not be matched by another search firm.
- Our firm is the only search firm in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession to be certified by the National Association of Personnel Services. We are a NAPS certified search firm
- Our executive team and founders are Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC).
- Our CEO is a Certified Employee Retention Specialist (CERS) and the only one in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession. This gives our clients a competitive advantage in the marketplace by helping them to hire and retain top talent.
- We have placed more people in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession than any other search firm in the United States.
- We were the first executive search firm in the United States to specialize in both the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession.
- Our founder was in the top 10 of search consultants and a pacesetter for one of the world’s largest search firms prior to starting our firm and is in the top 1% of search consultants worldwide.
- Our team does weekly continuing education to stay on the top of our skills.
- Our founder is an invited speaker at some of the most prestigious veterinary conferences including the AVMA, the VHMA, and Western Veterinary Conference.
- Our founder has been quoted by CNN, Money, U.S, News & World Report, DVM360, VIN, Today’s Veterinary Business, Veterinarian’s Money Digest, Veterinary Practice News, Hunt Scanlon Media and in Career Choices for Veterinarians.
- Our founder, Stacy Pursell, is an active member of VetPartners.
- We are professional and fun to work with and have many repeat clients, some we have worked with for more than 20 years.
Click here to see examples of our placements: https://thevetrecruiter.com/examples-of-our-placements/ These are some of the positions we have filled in the Animal Health industry and veterinary profession.
Click here to see our recruiting process: https://thevetrecruiter.com/our-recruiting-process/
Why hire us? Because we have a track record of success and results: https://thevetrecruiter.com/why-the-vet-recruiter/ as seen in our testimonials: https://thevetrecruiter.com/te