Who We Are
The Animal Health Executive Search and Veterinary Recruitment Firm
The VET Recruiter® is the leading executive search and recruitment firm based in the United States with a focus on Animal Health and Veterinary Medicine. We work across the Pet Health and Animal Ag Tech Ecosystems. Market sectors we serve include Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Pet Food, Pet Tech, Pet Products, Pet Specialty, Animal Ag-Tech and Veterinary Medicine. We handle Direct Hire Placements and Contract Staffing.
Our mission is to help Animal Health and Veterinary Businesses acquire top talent which helps them increase their bottom line on a global basis while helping Animal Health and Veterinary Professionals attain career-enhancing opportunities that allow them to achieve the quality of life they seek. We help our clients and candidates achieve their goals by building long-term relationships based on trust, professionalism and results. By being on the front lines talking with hundreds of Animal Health, Pet Industry and Veterinary Professionals every week, we have unique insight on what’s going on in the market before news hits the street. We know who the top players are, both employers and candidates, and are the firm that they call FIRST when they need a search partner on whom they can depend.
Our clients include Fortune 100, midsize and startup ventures, Animal Health pharmaceutical and vaccine manufacturers, biotechnology companies, medical device companies, nutraceutical, pet nutrition and pet food companies. In addition, we serve companies involved with food safety diagnostics, pathogen control, animal safety and diagnostics and capital equipment. We serve Animal Health Industry suppliers, feed ingredient and feed manufacturers, manufacturers of trace minerals and feed additives, Animal Health distribution companies, genomics and genetics companies, emerging technology development companies, veterinary hospitals; privately and corporate owned and veterinary pharmacies. Our clients work across species and are in the companion animal, equine and food producing animal industries. In addition to completing numerous search assignments in the United States and Canada, we have handled search assignments in Europe, Asia and other parts of the world. We pride ourselves in helping our clients locate and hire the best talent for their specific needs.
We are recognized worldwide as a leading search and recruiting firm in the Animal Health, Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary, Pet Products, Pet Specialty and Animal Ag-Tech Industries and we offer several options for client companies to choose; including retained search, contingency search and a hybrid option as well. We handle recruitment in many different functions including executive level placements, management recruiting, sales and marketing recruiting, research and development recruiting and we handle recruitment in the areas of regulatory affairs, quality assurance, professional services, pharmacovigilance and more. We place veterinarians, boarded veterinary specialists and leadership in both corporate owned and privately owned veterinary practices throughout the United States.
With our singular focus on Animal Health, Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary, Pet Products, Pet Specialty and the Animal Ag-Tech Industries, there is no firm better connected in this market. Whether you need to hire one person or a team of people, or are looking to make your next career move, no one can help you achieve your goals faster and more effectively than The VET Recruiter®.
There is no fee to candidates. We work on a confidential basis on behalf of our clients and candidates.
Our passion is to solve problems and to make a difference in the lives of people. Whether you need to hire one person or a team of people, or you’re looking to make your next career move, no one can help you achieve your goals more quickly than The VET Recruiter®.
Examples of our completed Placements:
- Board of Directors Members
- President of Animal Health Company
- General Manager US Companion Animal Business
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Veterinary Officer
- Chief of Staff
- Head of Research and Development
- Sr. Vice President of Animal Health
- Vice President of Sales
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Products
- Vice President and Clinical Veterinarian
- Commercial Director US Operations
- Associate Director of Vaccine Design Group
- Sr. Director of Business Development
- Director of Technical Services – Companion Animal
- Director of Technical Services – Bovine
- Director of Technical Services – Equine
- Director of Technical Services – Swine
- Director of Veterinary Biologics
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Director of Product Development
- Director of Safety and Efficacy
- Director of Genetics
- Medical Director
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales
- Regional Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Technical Services Veterinarian – Companion Animal
- Technical Services Veterinarian – Poultry
- Technical Services Veterinarian – Swine
- Technical Services Veterinarian – Bovine
- Specialty Account Veterinarian
- Manager of Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance Veterinarian
- Lab Animal Veterinarian
- Veterinary Pathologist
- Product Development Manager
- Senior Principal Scientist
- Board Certified Veterinary Oncologist
- Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist
- Board Certified Veterinary Radiologist
The VET Recruiter is a NAPS accredited search firm.
What is NAPS NAF accreditation?
The NAPS Accredited Firm designation (NAF), also known as the Robert P. Style Accredited Firm Program after the long-tenured NAPS legal counsel and employment law expert, sends a signal to candidates, clients and the general public that the firm is one committed to the highest professional and business standards set by the industry, including the following:
- Commitment to Certification
- Commitment to Education
- Commitment to the Profession
- Commitment to the Free Enterprise System
- Commitment to Community Service
In a day when the consuming public is becoming increasingly conscious of the importance of professional, ethical and business standards, NAPS is proud to be a pioneer in setting the bar high for the search and staffing industry.