The VET Recruiter: Animal Health and Veterinary Webinars
The VET Recruiter® is pleased to present webinars for Animal Health and Veterinary professionals seeking to pursue more career growth. To watch these webinars, click on the embedded links below that correspond to the webinar videos that you would like to see.
Under the Microscope: Professional Reputational Management
Are we witnessing a fundamental shift in the way that people approach their professional behavior? Is this shift just a temporary phenomenon . . . or is it indicative of something rooted much more deeply within society and the employment marketplace?
Join Stacy Pursell, CPC/CERS of The VET Recruiter and Debbie Boone of 2 Manage Vets for this special webinar recording designed especially for the Animal Health Industry and Veterinary profession. During this webinar, Stacy and Debbie examine the best practices for reputational management within the Animal Health Industry and Veterinary profession:
- The critical role of personal branding in the professional setting
- Behaviors that will damage your professional reputation
- Social consciousness as a reality and not just a concept
- How the “Principle of Reciprocity” should influence professional interactions
- The special challenges that the Veterinary profession presents
If you want the best professional reputation possible, then watch this Animal Health and Veterinary webinar recording and discover what’s “Under the Microscope: Professional Reputational Management”!
Negotiation: The Skill That Can Change Your Career
Skills are one of the many ways that professionals can advance their career. However, not all skills are created equal. In this special Animal Health webinar originally presented for Women in Leadership and Management in Animal Health (WILMAH), Stacy Pursell, CPC/CERS of The VET Recruiter discusses the one skill that can change everything about your career: negotiation.
In this webinar video, Stacy addresses the following:
- Why employers want candidates with negotiation skills
- Why negotiation is a prerequisite for management positions
- Why negotiation is a particularly important skill for women
- The BIG negotiation mistake candidates make during the hiring process
- Tips for navigating money during the interview
- How negotiation can have a far-reaching impact on your career
If you want to advance and grow your career, then watch this Animal Health webinar recording and learn all about “Negotiation: The Skill That Can Change Your Career”!
A 6-Step Blueprint for Maximizing Your Earning Potential
Everyone wants to maximize their earning potential, and Stacy Pursell, CPC/CERS of The VET Recruiter will show you how in this webinar recording she originally presented for the American Association of Industry Veterinarians (AAIV). In this Animal Health and Veterinary webinar video, Stacy presents six steps that an Animal Health Industry or Veterinary professional can take to earn more money in today’s employment marketplace.
Stacy addresses the following:
- Why everything in the marketplace comes down to VALUE
- The “Principle of Reciprocity”
- The importance of networking
- How to negotiate a raise with your current employer
- How to interview effectively with a potential new employer
- How to handle a counteroffer situation
If you think that you are not being compensated what you are worth, then watch this Veterinary webinar recording and discover “A 6-Step Blueprint for Maximizing Your Earning Potential”!
Growing Your Career with a Recruiter
Explore the benefits of working with a professional recruiter in this Veterinary webinar originally presented for the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Career Center by Stacy Pursell, CPC/CERS of The VET Recruiter.
In this webinar recording, Stacy discusses the advantages of teaming up with a professional recruiter and how to best work with one throughout your career. During this video, you will learn:
- The benefits of having a recruiter in your professional network
- How to get on a recruiter’s radar
- What you can expect when working with a recruiter
- How to evaluate recruiters to make sure you’re working with the right one
- What you can do as a candidate to achieve success more quickly
So, if you are ready to take the next step, then watch this Animal Health and Veterinary webinar recording and start “Growing Your Career with a Recruiter”!
A Bulletproof Blueprint to Advance Your Veterinary Career
It seems as though there are plenty of opportunities in today’s employment marketplace. However, perhaps your career is not where you want it be. Maybe you thought you’d be further ahead than where you are. What can you do? And how can you do it?
Join Stacy Pursell, CPC/CERS, CEO and founder of The VET Recruiter, for this special Animal Health and Veterinary webinar recording. With more than 23 years of experience as an Animal Health and Veterinary search consultant, Stacy knows exactly what Animal Health and Veterinary professionals must do to grow their careers, no matter the market conditions.
During this webinar video, Stacy addresses the following:
- The challenges that exist in the marketplace
- The two main ways that professionals can grow their careers
- The shift in mindset needed to advance your career (it might be more difficult than you think)
- The importance of being proactive as opposed to reactive
- The role of emotional intelligence and the importance of negotiation skills
If you are ready to reach your full professional potential, then watch this Veterinary webinar recording and discover “A Bulletproof Blueprint to Advance Your Veterinary Career”!
Reinventing Your Veterinary Career
In one of Stacy Pursell’s most popular Animal Health and Veterinary webinars to date, she teams up with Dr. Karen Felsted with PantheraT Consulting to discuss how those currently working in private veterinary practice can explore opportunities that could be awaiting them in the Animal Health industry.
Among the topics addressed in this webinar recording:
- What types of jobs are available in the Animal Health industry?
- What qualifications are needed for those jobs
- How to transition into the corporate world
- The reasons that veterinarians leave practice to work in the Animal Health industry
- The seven categories of job opportunities that exist in the Animal Health industry
- The specific steps for landing a job in the Animal Health industry
If you are looking to leave the Veterinary profession and head into the Animal Health industry, then watch this educational webinar video and start “Reinventing Your Veterinary Career”!
5 Pivotal Secrets for Taking Your Career to the Next Level
Growing your career and taking it to that next level is important, but what exactly is involved? What steps are necessary to experience the type of growth and satisfaction that’s truly life changing?
If you’ve always wanted to know the “secret ingredients” for a really great career, then watch this Animal Health and Veterinary webinar recording by Stacy Pursell, CPC/CERS, founder and CEO of The VET Recruiter. Stacy has spent more than 23 years in the executive search and recruiting profession. During that time, she’s seen what the very best candidates in the industry have done to reach the pinnacle of their profession.
In this webinar video, Stacy addresses the following:
- How to assess your current employment situation
- How to perform an audit of your career and identify what’s really important to you
- The best way to approach the recruiting and hiring process
- The mindset necessary to “climb the ladder” within the industry
- The one thing that’s responsible for holding people back from what they want most
If you have always wanted to know the “secret ingredients” for a really great career, then watch this Animal Health and Veterinary webinar video and discover the “5 Pivotal Secrets for Taking Your Career to the Next Level”!
Your Resume is Your Ticket to Landing Interviews
What you may not know is that in today’s job market, your resume needs to be tailored and not only tailored to fit the job for which you are applying, but also tailored to beat computer filters. The job market is becoming more competitive and you are not competing for jobs in a vacuum, but are competing with other candidates.
Applicant tracking systems (ATS) weed people out and act as artificial intelligence to separate the qualified from the unqualified, but sometimes they weed out good candidates due to poorly written resumes. In this Animal Health and Veterinary webinar recording, Stacy Pursell, CPC/CERS, founder and CEO of The VET Recruiter, and Vicki Hidde, owner and CEO of Resume Source, will share what you need to know to beat the filters and land your next interview.
So if you want to make your resume the very best that it can be and use it to grow your career, then watch this free Animal Health and Veterinary webinar video and find out why “Your Resume is Your Ticket to Landing Interviews”!