Veterinary Territory Sales Manager – Seattle, WA south
Territory Sales Manager – Seattle south
Animal Health company is growing and looking for a Territory Sales Manager to lead and develop the business in the Veterinary Channel by serving and growing existing accounts and developing new accounts.
The position is a field sales position that requires in person visits to veterinary practices. The successful candidate will have self-motivation, drive, and commitment to hard work and excellent customer service.
- Conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service existing and potential animal hospitals, veterinarians and staff.
- Implement quarterly sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Provide product support and service, including consultation at staff in-services and veterinarian seminars.
- Identifies customer needs for additional products and services and provides customers the best solution to their current practice needs.
- Fiscally manage territory by controlling expenses, contract and new business activity.
- Build and maintain relationships with referral sources to establish a solid base of new business opportunities.
- Researches customers prior to site visits to obtain information and insight to anticipate issues and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Identify, target and acquire new business opportunities.
- Negotiate and implement contractual relationships.
- Utilize approved sales collateral to support promotional and territorial needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and internal resources to co-promote additional services and products.
Qualifications include experience in outside sales (animal health or veterinary sales preferred) and/or experience working in a veterinary practice in Practice Manager or Technician capacity, excellent communication skills, a team player with an drive, self-starter with coaching, negotiation and presentation abilities, team player, creativity, enthusiasm and love for pets.
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button belowApply Now