Veterinary Sales Representative – Florida
The Veterinary Sales Representative – Florida will focus on generating revenue and growing market share in the US through lead generation, closing sales, establishing and nurturing strong relationships with key veterinary customers and distribution partner sales teams. The successful candidate will have a proven record of successful animal health sales with established accounts and relationships. This individual should have 3+ years of selling into veterinary clinics with a proven track record of outperforming quarterly/annual sales goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage relationships with targeted accounts to drive sales and ensure future retention.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle including demonstrations, price quotes, and closing of the sale.
- Identify and target new opportunities through cold calling, online sites, referrals, inbound leads, and conferences/professional events.
- Proficiently leverage relationships to generate product feedback and product testimonials.
- Create strategy to penetrate targeted accounts and accurately forecast monthly numbers.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Work closely with the marketing department to supply feedback for relevant marketing collateral.
- Work independently, be a self-starter with competencies to present and close on your own.
- Prioritize and manage several different projects at any given time.
- 3+ years of outside sales in the animal health sector.
- Demonstrated ability to cold-call and prospect new business.
- Verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas/targets.
- Expertise in leveraging social media platforms to uncover qualified leads.
- Familiarity with current animal health industry trends.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent and effective closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Proven history of creative problem solving.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Salesforce/CRM platform.
- A valid drivers’ license and good driving record are mandatory
To apply please submit your resume here:Apply Now