Veterinary Sales Growth Specialist – New York City area
Practice Growth Specialist – New York City area
Animal Health company is growing and looking for a Growth Specialist to manage territory base business and growth by promoting, selling, and supporting products and services to Veterinarians. This role identifies and grows underperforming accounts within the respective region by conducting sales calls to promote, sell, and service existing and potential animal hospitals, veterinarians and staff.
• Increase the recurring revenue year over year in your territory as well as attain quarterly medical device equipment sales goals and objectives.
• Provide consultative selling by translating customer needs into solutions, including consultation at staff in-services and veterinarian seminars.
• Collaborate and “co-sell” with Territory Sales Managers.
• Educate and train Veterinary clinic staff about products and services.
• Educate and train Territory Sales Managers on how to identify and grow accounts regularly.
• Develop and grow partnerships with Veterinary practice staff to establish a solid base of new business opportunities.
• Fiscally manage territory by controlling expenses, contract and new business activity.
• Researches customers prior to site visits to obtain information and insight to anticipate issues and enhance the overall customer experience.
• Assist in establishing the company as the leader in animal lab diagnostics services and veterinary practice solutions.
• Coordinate daily support activities and customer activities at meetings as assigned.
• Identify, target and acquire new business opportunities.
• Negotiate and implement contractual relationships.
Qualifications include experience in outside sales (animal health or veterinary sales preferred) and/or experience working in a veterinary practice in Practice Manager or Technician capacity, excellent communication skills, a team player with an drive, self-starter with coaching, negotiation and presentation abilities, team player, creativity, enthusiasm and love for pets.
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button belowApply Now