Veterinary Regional Practice Manager – Tennessee
Veterinary Practice Regional Manager – Tennessee (Nashville area preferred)
The Regional Manager is responsible for financial results in an area of Hospitals and Clinics generating up to $40MM in combined annual revenue. The Regional Manager should utilize a hands-on approach to finding the best local solutions and management practices for our team of hospitals, clients and colleagues.
- Achieving plan revenue and managing controllable costs
- Developing service focused Doctor / Client communication
- Staff development, engagement and retention
- Doctor retention and recruitment
- Regional acquisition onboarding support and facilitation
- Work with Hospital Managers and Medical Directors to develop behaviors which positively impact engagement, revenue and cost control
- Review scheduling efficiency with managers regularly to adapt to the needs of the business
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of pricing and inventory control
- Identify and prepare written plans for internal revenue building and marketing efforts
- Work with the Medical Directors to anticipate DVM needs and initiate recruitment
- Challenge and coach Managers to handle personnel issues and develop an accountability culture.
- Review facility, equipment and inventory needs and discuss at weekly or biweekly intervals
- Oversee and participate in practice management updates and training at all levels
Qualifications: Self motivated, heavy communicator, ability to work efficiently in an unstructured, fast-paced environment and have strong leadership ability. Ability to travel between practices is required. We seek someone with 2-5 years of experience managing multi-unit locations in veterinary or human healthcare. Also need ability to work . Our ideal candidate is a “get stuff done” had charging and responsible, detail oriented, professional with the ability to juggle multiple pressing situations at various locations while also driving long term growth projects. We need someone who is a self starter and who will make in depth visits to current hospitals and who is eager to make the lives of the doctors and staff better by improving daily operations, creating accountability, bringing industry expertise and setting a positive, client oriented culture.
Benefits include medical, dental, 401K, PTO, deferred comp plan, competitive salaries and bonuses.
To be immediately considered for this veterinary manager opportunity, please apply hereApply Now