Veterinary Internist – Palm Springs, CA area
Our client is looking for a Veterinary Internist for its new specialty practice located near our established and reputable overnight emergency hospital. The Internist will join a Surgeon with plans to expand services in the near future.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Residency training with board eligibility or certification in specialty.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
To be immediately considered for this opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now