Veterinarian – Las Vegas, NV
Associate Veterinarian Las Vegas, NV. Our client is an advanced veterinary hospital that does most internal medicine cases in house. Advanced diagnostic/treatment skills or at least desire to obtain them if is preferred. The veterinarian will be responsible for managing rooms, surgeries, and organizing staff to take care of patients. The veterinarian will need good time management skills, excellent client communication skills, hold themselves to a high quality of medical care, and be able to interact with staff in a positive manner. Appointments are booked 30-minute sick or new, 20 minute well/vaccine checks. Most days the schedule is full and sick emergencies do come in. It is expected that the doctor will help as needed with emergencies with a positive attitude. The practice does see exotics, but not all doctors see exotics. Any veterinarian that does not want to, is not forced to see exotics. An interest in exotics is helpful however.
The practice believes in being team oriented with an emphasis on client service and patient care. It is important to the hospital’s culture to have respect for all other team members as well as clients and to maintain a positive attitude. This is a top notch veterinary medical facility, with a fun work environment, and support for all employees.
• Must have good time management skills.
• Excellent client communication skills.
• Productive- Able to convey to client’s appropriate workups.
• Must have the attitude of wanting to continually improve medical knowledge and skills
• Committed to providing the best medical care to patient but willing to work within client constraints without judgement.
• Positive attitude.
• Team oriented, with respect to all staff.
• Can handle fast paced and continue to provide good customer service and medical care.
Compensation & Bonus
• Guaranteed base plus production.
• 4-day workweek
• 22% production on services, 5% production on inventory including refills.
• There are also opportunities for bonus based on clinic goals that the entire staff can participate in.
• Medical insurance is offered after 2 months, and the practice pays the first $200/month. There are four plans to choose from.
• Continuing education is paid – if it is mutually agreed, it is paid in full.
• All licensing fees, AVMA dues, DEA/pharmacy board fees are paid.
• There is a guaranteed two weeks’ vacation. If Veterinarian is covering base salary, more vacation time can be taken if they desire.
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now