Territory Sales Manager – Cattle – Midwest & Texas
Territory Sales Manager – Cattle – Midwest / OK / Texas
We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager for our Cattle division to join our team. The position will call primarily on feedlots in the Midwest including Texas, Oklahoma and Nebraska. The incumbent will develop and maintain long-term business relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key decision makers and influencers to drive financial performance towards budgeted sales and profit goals. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all matters pertaining to their customers.
Compensation will include base, bonus, and car allowance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To persuasively communicate the features and benefits of our product portfolio to veterinary professionals and integrated cattle operations in order to grow sales
- Drive trial and usage of company products
- Train production staff on the use of company products as needed
- Work with Senior Management on designing what data is important and interpreting this data and presenting the data to customers
- Engage with and provide feedback from customers
Preferred Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in selling or marketing role – swine experience strongly preferred
- bachelors degree required.
To apply please submit your resume here:Apply Now