Regional Medical Director – Illinois
Regional Medical Director Illinois. The Regional Medical Director will be responsible for ensuring Clinic Revenue Targets are achieved and minimum Standards of Care are developed and complied with at the practices within the region. The Regional Medical Director also provides strategic direction, coaching, and mentoring to the Hospital Medical Directors (if applicable) and DVM’s within the territory to ensure safe, consistent, efficient, therapeutic and ethical patient care and outstanding client service and assist with recruiting and retention. The Regional Medical Director will collaborate with the Regional Director of Operations (RDO) to develop a clinic annual operating plan. This position provides opportunities to speak publicly at Universities, Trade Shows, and promote Continuing Education.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine; minimum of 5 years’ practical clinical experience in small animal medicine.
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive management experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operating management; demonstrated financial expertise.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing at strategic and operational levels.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position (English).
- Must be able to exchange accurate information throughout all levels of the organization and/or with all clients and team members.
Travel will be required in the role. This will include overnight and out of state travel.
To be immediately considered for this veterinary manager opportunity, please apply hereApply Now