Mobile Veterinarian – New York City
Mobile Veterinarian New York City
Our client is a mobile veterinary service growing the team in New York City. Our client is a pet health company that helps pet owners keep their pet healthy by broadening access to veterinary care.
We are currently looking for a Veterinarian to join the team. Our successful veterinarian candidate is someone who is honest, flexible, enjoys hustling and is responsive to requests. Our client’s veterinarians have a confident approach to life & problem solving and constantly seek to improve and be deliberately developmental.
Some of the job responsibilities of the veterinarian are as follows:
- Provide digital medicine (telemedicine). This includes chat, email, lab result follow ups, prescription management, telehealth calls, and medical record interpretation/input.
- Work with the team to improve the practice’s telemedicine technology and processes
- Help lead the development of new methods and new channels to deliver care (digital, diagnostics, clinics, etc)
- Deliver in-home care to patients periodically if you miss the hands-on and face-to-face time with patients!
- Must be familiar with or able to learn quickly: Google Suite products, EMR tools, Customer relation platforms
- Must be passionate about education of pet parents, willing to work in a fast-paced and ever-improving (and changing!) environment, and help coach/mentor other veterinarians and support staff about digital health
- Veterinarians will need to be mobile and be comfortable moving around.
Travel requirement – It is a mobile role. All travel costs between appointments are covered by company and will sponsor attendance at events, conferences etc (VMX, WVS, VIS and other CE events). Considerable local travel for the role. National travel and conference/event travel as desired by employee
Qualifications: DVM/VMD with a New York license
Compensation & Other benefits:Competitive salary + Company Equity.The practice offers CE, paid licenses, dues, unlimited paid vacation for FT Employees, medical and dental insurance for FT employees.
If this interests you, get in touch with us today to learn more about this opportunity! Click on “Apply” button below.Apply Now