Mobile Veterinarian – North Shore, MA – #7398
Mobile Veterinarian (specializing in end-of-life care) – North Shore, MA – #7398
Do you enjoy working closely with clients and patients? How about providing animals with the highest level of veterinary care? We are seeking an ambitious, empathetic, and personable full-time Mobile Veterinarian specializing in end-of-life care in the North Shore area of Massachusetts.
Bring your compassionate manner, love for pets, and veterinarian medical expertise and make a remarkable difference in the lives of terminally ill pets.
- Providing in-home euthanasia and hospice care to geriatric and terminally ill pets.
- Guiding families with end-of-life decisions
- Visiting veterinary clinics to build relationships within the community and to serve as an extension of excellent care provided by local practices.
- Physical job requirements include lifting up to 50lbs unassisted and up to 100lbs assisted.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (Traditional 401K with 3% match and Roth 401K)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Development
- Wellness Resources (Mental, Financial, and Physical)
- Pet Insurance
Life on the North Shore
The North Shore is home to several charming and historic seaport towns such as Salem, Marblehead, and Gloucester. These towns boast cobblestone streets, colonial architecture, and maritime history. Salem is famous for its witch trials history, and Marblehead is known for its well-preserved historic charm. The North Shore also features scenic coastal areas with beautiful beaches. Crane Beach in Ipswich, for instance, is known for its pristine sands and dunes. Singing Beach in Manchester-by-the-Sea is another popular spot where the sand “sings” when you walk on it. These beaches provide residents and visitors with opportunities for relaxation, water activities, and enjoying the natural beauty of the coastline. Additionally, this region offers a rich cultural scene with museums, theaters, and art galleries. The thriving arts community contributes to the vibrant cultural landscape, making the North Shore a destination for those interested in history, art, and cultural experiences! No matter what you’re in the mood for, the North Shore has it!
If you think you are the right person for the job, we want to hear from you! Apply today for immediate consideration.Apply Now