Medical Director Veterinarian – St Louis
Medical Director Veterinarian- St. Louis – Feline Only practice
Our client is a full-service veterinary animal hospital providing preventative care, routine surgical procedures, and advanced medical diagnostics for client’s cats. On an average the practice sees around 8000 cats visit a year!
In this veterinary practice, you will find a positive culture driven by teamwork and empowerment. The practice has a team of great medical practitioners using cutting-edge technology to provide clients with an outstanding care and high quality advanced veterinary medicine.
There is also a CPA, Marketer, CVPM and Maintenance person on staff.
We are seeking a full-time feline (cat) specific veterinarian that will have immediate partnership. Someone who is an outgoing leader and visionary person leading a team of people is what we need.
- DVM or equivalent degree with 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience in feline medicine with a desire to own and lead. All back-office functions like payroll, finance, etc. are provided by the partnership.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary (based on experience) with bonus.
- Medical + dental insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, CE, paid license, dues, etc.
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
If you think you are the right person for this role then get in touch with us today. Click on “Apply” button below.Apply Now