Medical Director Veterinarian – Connecticut
Medical Director / Veterinarian – Connecticut – north of Danbury
An integrative practice which blends Eastern and Traditional therapies is looking for an experienced veterinarian to fill the role of Medical Director and provide leadership and guidance to the medical team.
The practice is a beautiful facility with new modern equipment including new ultrasound, ozone therapy, surgery laser, etc. Practice is a family style culture built on compassionate care with clients who are open minded to alternative medicine as well as traditional western medicine. Practice has a strong reputation in the region.
The Medical Director will need strong traditional western medicine skills and surgical skills and desire to mentor our newer associate. Skill or interest in ultrasonography is a plus. A typical day will include a full appointment schedule and management responsibilities working with our practice manager. Expected schedule will alternate weekly between M,T,W,F,Sa and M,T, W, Th, F.
- DVM/VMD/Equivalent Veterinary degree from an accredited institution. Licensure in the state of CT
- 2+ years of management experience
- Ability and desire to mentor
- Good Collaborative and communication skills
- ProSal with Generous base
- Medical, dental, 401K plus match, PTO, CE, paid licenses and dues (organizational, PLIT).
If you want to learn more about this veterinarian opportunity, click on the “Apply” button below NOW!Apply Now