We are seeking a Marketing Manager for an animal health pharmaceutical company.
Enjoy a work environment conducive to exploring new territories and balancing your professional and personal life.
The Marketing Manager will achieve optimal profit contribution for the brand line by managing the balance between volume, price, and marketing expenses. The incumbent will provide hands-on management of brand marketing and sales plans and assist in projects when necessary to achieve results. The Marketing Manager will identify the right decision maker and develop customized programs with specific metrics, measure outcomes, and develop contingency plans when/if necessary. The incumbent will position and brand the company as a trusted choice for veterinarians. Finally, the Marketing Manager will be involved in the assessment of new products and help to define their full potential by defining the proper segmentation and optimal value positioning in order to support the brand growth strategy.
- Communicate effectively
- Establish efficient plans
- Demonstrate customer focus
- Analyze problems and present solutions
- Manage execution showing drive and results orientation
- Bachelor of Science degree with emphasis in sales and marketing, business, or a similar field, or equivalent experienced. An advanced degree is a plus
- 3+ years of marketing experience. Animal Health industry preferred, but related and non-related areas will be considered
- CRM experience related to customer segmentation preferred
- Experience with digital media and internet advertising
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button belowApply Now