Managing Veterinarian – Buffalo, NY
Our client is hiring an Managing Veterinarians for its Seattle area location.
Managing DVM will oversee medical care, lead the staff and practice, and be responsible for the financial performance and growth of the practice.
Qualifications included :
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- The ability to delegate responsibility and achieve results with hospital team members
- Capable of quality decision making
- The ability to coach, correct, develop, and motivate employees
- Demonstrates excellent time and task management
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with staff and clients
To learn more and/or apply for this opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now