Managing Veterinarian (2 openings) – Salt Lake City, UT
Our client is hiring an Managing Veterinarians for two of its locations in metro Salt Lake City.
Both hospitals provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, and a closely supervised hospitalization area. One hospital is a 24-hour emergency practice. Both hospitals offer modern equipment with great staff. Successful candidates will be eligible for up to a $25,000 sign on/retention bonus.
Managing DVM will oversee medical care, lead the staff and practice, and be responsible for the financial performance and growth of the practice.
Qualifications included :
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- The ability to delegate responsibility and achieve results with hospital team members
- Capable of quality decision making
- The ability to coach, correct, develop, and motivate employees
- Demonstrates excellent time and task management
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with staff and clients
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now