Lead Veterinarian – Brooklyn, NY
Lead Veterinarian Brooklyn, NY. Our client is a new start-up clinic, fully equipped to meet all veterinary needs of pets. Practice is located in a neighborhood that is very high energy and charismatic.
We are looking for a self-starter, highly motivated, confident, and highly proactive Lead Veterinarian in a start-up hospital in Brooklyn, a thriving, young, upscale, community across the river from Manhattan.
- Confident under pressure, comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to keep focus on revenue generation while offering compassionate care.
- Leadership within the practice as the Senior DVM on site. Includes all aspects of small animal medicine, interfacing with clients, and building up our client’s brand within the neighborhood.
DVM (Medical/Dental/Soft Tissue Surgery)
2+ years’ experience (4+ preferred)
Proven record as a producer (revenue generation).
Compensation & Other benefits:
- Base Salary + Performance linked incentive compensation structure commensurate with experience and completely customizable per candidate.
- Medical + dental insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick leave, continuing education, paid license, dues.
To be considered for this animal health job opportunity through The VET Recruiter, please apply here:Apply Now