Lead Veterinarian – Atlanta
Lead Veterinarian Atlanta. New, fully equipped practice is looking for a Lead Veterinarian to meet all veterinary needs of pets. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to make this their own. Our doctors and staff treat pets with the care and attention they deserve.
We are looking for a person who is smart with great sense of humor, humble and loves to coach/mentor his colleagues and genuinely cares about delivering quality medicine in an affordable manner. This position is focused externally on the public’s pets (dogs and cats only) – annual exams, vaccinations, testing, soft tissue surgery, spay & neuter.
- Willing and able to lead a medical team. Train and coach the team.
- Provide education to client regarding pet’s health.
- People reporting to this person – 3 Veterinary Assistants
- Great customer service skills
- Must be able to do moderately high volume spay/neuter surgeries (15 – 25 in one day – once per week).
Licensed Vet in Georgia. Minimum 4 years of experience.
Compensation & Other benefits:
- Handsome Salary + Opportunity to earn bonus.
- Medical + dental insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick leave, continuing education, paid license, etc.
To be considered for this animal health job opportunity through The VET Recruiter, please apply here:Apply Now