Cardiology Specialist – Connecticut
24-hour emergency/critical care and multi-specialty practice in south-central Connecticut looking for a board certified or residency-trained cardiologist to join our team.
We feature a newly built, state-of-the-art facility, along with an accomplished and well-trained team dedicated to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service.
Hospital is in upscale area of Connecticut. We are close to New York City, New Haven and Yale University, and approximately 2 hours from Boston where you can explore the beaches, hiking, biking, music, art and all the seasons of Southern New England.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Residency training with board eligibility or certification in Veterinary Internal Medicine/Cardiology.
- Ability to become licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- Establish a good rapport with referring veterinarians, including: timely professional and respectful communication; assistance in their professional growth and education through recommendations and interaction on referred and shared cases; ongoing development of a positive and professional working relationship; participation in Continuing Education involving the local referral community.
- Assist in the development and training of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Assist with marketing the services of the specialty practice through a variety of outreach programs, some of which include: making hospital visits to referring veterinarians, assisting with local CE meetings, answering all calls from referring veterinarians promptly, helping with production of hospital newsletters and case reports.
- Assist with the training of interns and residents, under the guidance of the Medical Director.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
We are committed to offering superior patient care, client education and customer service. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including insurance and employee retirement accounts.
To find out more please apply here:Apply Now