This is a Senior Business Analyst role. In this role the candidate will develop and support multiple ongoing marketing communication campaigns using SSIS coupled to our client’s Oracle data warehouse. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be able to develop KPI and ad-hoc reports using SSAS, SSRS and custom Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
The preferred candidate will have strong analytical skills coupled with a strong background in SQL and Stored Procedure development, ETL tools, data warehousing and analytics. A candidate who can demonstrate similar data integration and application development skills in another industry will also be considered. Experience with other industry business intelligence tools is highly desired.
In addition the candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS degree is required
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years experience using SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures in an Oracle or SQL Server environment
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS/SSAS/SSRS is highly desired.
- C# development experience is a plus.
- Strong research, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Healthcare data is a plus
- Familiarity in B2C Marketing Campaigns is desirable
- Expert using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills and client interaction skills.
- Have strong data management/analysis skills with the ability to produce ad hoc reports upon request.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
This position carries a competitive compensation plan, health benefits and 401k plans.
To be immediately considered for this opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now