Associate Veterinarian – Virginia
Our client is hiring an Associate Veterinarian for its AAHA hospital in Hampton Roads,VA.
Our client offers a spacious facility with three exam rooms, separate comfort room, treatment area, dental suite, surgery suite, five kennel wards with a separate post operative ward and outdoor kennel runs. There is in-house laboratory capabilities for selected blood chemistries, urinalysis and sediments, DTM Cultures, PCV, TP, FeLV/FIV test, HW Antigen testing, Parvo tests, fecal testing and various other tests run by assistants. Well established clientele, Isoflourane anesthesia, Cardell Surgical Monitoring system, IV fluid pumps, Brand new digital dental x-ray with Soprix Software, superb dental films in seconds. Close relationship with local Animal Emergency Center for after hours patient care. Several specialty referral centers in close proximity. The practice utilizes Avimark veterinary software and has a complete pharmacy. Excellent team environment with an emphasis on a positive culture, excellent patient and client care, continual learning and growth. Excellent team environment with emphasis on a positive culture, excellent patient and client care.
Qualifications included :
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with colleagues and clients
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now