Associate Veterinarian – SW Missouri
High quality, compassionate small animal clinic has an opportunity for an Associate Veterinarian, who is outgoing and enjoys educating clients, to join their practice in southwestern Missouri. Hospital has in-house lab, grooming, surgeries, dentals, vaccines, etc.
Veterinarian will typically work M-F 8-6 and alternate Saturdays 9-1.
Qualifications included :
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- 2+ years of experience preferred, new grads considered
- License in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with colleagues and clients
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now