Associate Veterinarian – St Louis
Associate Veterinarian St Louis, MO. Our client is a full-service veterinary care, grooming and boarding clinic located in St, Louis, MO with a neighborhood consisting of clients with diversified socio-economic backgrounds. Our client provides a work environment where clients and staff are treated fairly and with respect. Our client is well respected for providing compassionate veterinary service to pet owners of all economic backgrounds. Surveys report that clients like the practice’s friendly staff and competent veterinary care!
We are looking for a caring and compassionate Associate Veterinarian with…
- Excellent communication skills.
- internal medicine skills
- Ability to utilize the skills of vet tech/assistant, to see 20 patients or more per day
- Good familiarity with anesthesia (both injectable and gas anesthesia), surgical and dental skills
- The veterinarian will be provided two veterinary tech/assistants, and usually a kennel person who can assist the techs
- Practice good quality medicine with the equipment the Clinic possesses.
- Daily routine includes attending patient appointments, surgical and dental procedures, staff & vendor meetings.
- Saturday morning client hours from 9-12 am. Closed on holidays and sometimes Saturdays associated with the holiday weekend. Currently the associate veterinarian works three Saturdays per month.
Licensed DVM with current active license to practice medicine. Good communications skills and ability to work well with others, kind, respectful, not overly pushy.
Compensation & Other benefits:
Base salary + Bonus.
Paid vacation and sick time. Paid licenses and dues.
To be considered for this veterinarian job opportunity through The VET Recruiter, please apply here:Apply Now