Associate Veterinarian – Rochester, NY
Our client is hiring an experience Associate Veterinarian (2 yrs +) for its hospital in Rochester, NY area.
Our client provides a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, diagnostic ultrasound exams and a closely supervised hospitalization area.
Client is looking for someone with the ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members and is committed to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
Qualifications included :
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with colleagues and clients
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now