Associate Veterinarian – Plano, TX
Our client is a full-service veterinary medical facility located in Plano, TX. The professional and courteous staff seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Our clinic strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Plano and surrounding areas. This clinic has a great team and very loyal clients. It is very much of a family feel, relationship clinic. We are investing in the clinic (new equipment, marketing, etc.) and we just upgraded to a brand new IDEXX lab system and digital x-ray and plan to support it as it grows to a 3–4 FTE Clinic. The clinic has very much of a family feel to it, with many long-term staff.
We are seeking a full time associate. There is some flexibility on the schedule. We anticipate a 5 day week, with plus a half day every second or third Saturday.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Must have active listening
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving and time management skills.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standards of veterinary medicine.
- Commitment to the practice is needed along with strong communication.
- Candidate should be able to form relationships with existing clients, continuing the clinic’s tradition of providing great care and service.
Opportunity to become medical director, if desired; the other associates would report to this position.
We are seeking an associate veterinarian that is, or can be, licensed in Texas. We are looking for a candidate that wants to be a long term part of this hospital and its growth.
Candidate is eligible for company subsidized medical, optional dental & vision, 401(k) with company matching, paid time off, and CE allowance.
Open for relocation assistance.
Base + Commission (pro sal).
Reasons why this is a great job for the right person:
- Great people.
- Super loyal clients!
- Opportunity for growth.
- Support from a small corporate group that handles the administrative tasks such as accounting, bills, payroll & benefits, marketing, etc.
- No formulary! Opportunity to practice quality medicine.
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now