Associate Veterinarian – Pasadena, California
Associate Veterinarian Pasadena, California
We seek a full-time Veterinarian in Pasadena, CA. This veterinarian position is responsible for medical care and spay or neuter surgeries provided to patients in a high volume spay/neuter clinic and public animal shelter in accordance with established policies and procedures. Must come to work regularly and on time and be available for early hours. Must be able to hours according to the needs of the department schedule, including one mandatory weekend day and holidays.
This is an opportunity to practice shelter medicine in a well-known, high profile open door organization.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent.
• Some shelter experience preferred.
• High volume spay/neuter experience preferred.
• Appropriate State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners License; DEA License.
• Excellent communications skills; sense of humour helpful.
• Proficient in computer applications, including the shelter system, Microsoft suite and email.
• Strong sense of professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Compensation & Bonus
Full benefit package for the employee at $10 month for HMO, $40 a month for PPO, Dental, Vision included. 2 weeks’ vacation, sick time, 403 b with 3% match.
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now