Associate Veterinarian – north of Tampa, FL
Our client is hiring an experience Associate Veterinarian (2 yrs +) for its hospital 30 minutes north of Tampa, FL.
Client is an AAHA, American Animal Hospital Association, accredited facility, in Pasco County and about 30 minutes from downtown Tampa. Client facility is 10 years young but has been providing excellent medicine for almost 25 years! Client provides primary care, laser surgery, pharmacy, in-house laboratory facilities, pet wellness plans, dental care, digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray, ultrasound imaging, anesthesiology and cold laser therapy. In addition, client works with many rescues, including Lost Angels, Pit Bull Happenings, Boxer Rescue, French Bulldog, etc.
Qualifications included :
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with colleagues and clients
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now