Associate Veterinarian – New York – Staten Island
Associate Veterinarian New York Staten Island. Our client is hiring Associate Veterinarian for its hospital in Staten Island, NY area.
Our client is a select group of high-quality animal hospitals that believes in providing a positive work environment with a family feel. This is a place where we care about the clients and the pets as a whole. With a strong presence in the community, our client’s animal hospitals form a dependable and advanced network of both doctors and facilities.
We are currently seeking a Veterinarian in Staten Island, NY to practice the highest quality of medicine to patients. We are looking for someone who will continue to grow and make strong relationships with the clients within the community. Our ideal candidate will accommodate routine exams with diagnosis & treatment of pets. Practice routine and more extensive surgical procedures depending on the skills of veterinarian.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- 2+ years of experience preferred; new grads will be considered
- License in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with colleagues and clients
Compensation & other benefits:
Base Salary (depends upon experience). Medical, dental, vision, disability, CE, vacation, paid license, etc.
To learn more and/or apply for this veterinarian opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now