Associate Veterinarian – McKinney, TX
Associate Veterinarian McKinney, TX. We have an opening for an Associate Veterinarian in McKinney, Texas in a positive, fast paced practice with a “family like” foundation. We are looking for people who believe in the mission to keep all pets healthy and to help owners in a way that is sustainable to them and their family. We are looking for someone who has outstanding work ethic, can take initiative, but is not afraid to ask for help if needed. Our ideal candidate is someone who is not above helping to restrain, draw blood, or clean out a kennel if that’s what is needed. Someone who can be serious when appropriate, but also joke and laugh with coworkers and enjoy their time at work would fit in well. Good communication skills with clients and co-workers is important as well.
Our ideal candidate has:
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability for all employees to work with one another.
• Serving clients and patients in whatever capacity is asked within the confines of veterinary medicine
• Some days will be spent outside of the hospital on mobile units. Much of the time at the mobile events is spent educating clients on how to best care for and maintain a healthy pet.
• Appointments consist of physical exams, histories, and other necessary diagnostics performed at the discretion of the veterinarian with the help of 1-2 technicians.
• The schedule is typically five days a week with two consecutive days off.
• Travel to and from locations for the mobile clinics is required multiple times per week.
Veterinary Medicine is required, as well as, licensing to practice in Texas.
Compensation & Other benefits:
(Base salary is based on experience and abilities) plus medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick leave, continuing education, paid license, dues, etc.
To be immediately considered for this veterinarian job opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now