Associate Veterinarians – East Bay, California – #6718
Associate Veterinarian – East Bay, California – #6718
Desire to work for a successful veterinarian organization that puts others first. The leadership at this organization is committed to placing the needs of veterinarians first because successful, happy doctors result in happy, healthy pets.
As an Associate Veterinarian on this team, you will:
- Enjoy the liberty of not being tied down to an office
- Experience comprehensive training and ongoing membership.
- Improved work-life balance.
We are seeking three ambitious and personable full-time Associate Veterinarians to join a fun team of doctors in California. Most appointments occur between 9 a.m. through 5 p.m., and you will see an average of three to four appointments per day.
More About the Organization
Join a team with a culture devoted to creating a supporting, encouraging atmosphere where veterinarians can thrive professionally and personally. Veterinarians help pets and their families through the end-of-life process with peace and dignity in the comfort of their homes.
Role Essential Responsibilities
- Providing in-home euthanasia and hospice care to geriatric and terminally ill pets.
- Guiding families with end-of-life decisions
- Visiting veterinary clinics to build relationships within the community and to serve as an extension of excellent care provided by local practices.
- Physical job requirements require lifting to 50 lbs. unassisted and up to 100 lbs. assisted.
What Will You Gain for All Your Hard Work
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Retirement Plan (Traditional 401K with 3% match and Roth 401K)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Development
- Wellness Resources (Mental, Financial, and Physical)
- Pet Insurance
Life in East Bay
When outdoor spaces, a larger home, and high-quality public schools begin to take precedence, life in the East Bay Area becomes very desirable. The area is renowned for rolling hills, gorgeous trails, idyllic climate, and urban suburbia. The East Bay has a thriving international food scene that rivals the big city as San Francisco chefs have migrated east to set up their own restaurants in these more affordable East Bay cities. Art, music, seasonal festivals, and cultural celebrations weave into the fabric of the daily life of east bay residents who enjoy living within a 40-minute commute of San Francisco.
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button below. Keep checking back for new Animal Health Jobs and Veterinary Jobs.Apply Now