Associate Veterinarian – Birmingham, AL
Associate Veterinarian Birmingham, AL. Our client is a veterinarian owned and managed regional network of animal hospitals with the common goal of providing the highest quality veterinary care to companion animals.With great doctors, a well-trained staff and growing community, the practice aims to provide patients with the highest quality diagnostics and treatments available.
We are looking for compassionate, caring, positive attitude, outgoing and team-oriented Associate Veterinarian in Birmingham, AL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes and deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up¬-to-¬date through established protocols.
- Stay up-¬to¬-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
Compensation and Benefits:
Pro Sal- Competitive base salary with potential for a production bonus. Medical Insurance, 401K, Paid time off, Continuing education allotment, Dues and licenses.
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting veterinarian opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now