Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs
We are seeking a talented individual to fill the position of Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs. This key leadership position is responsible for oversight of all activities in the Office for Students and Instruction, which include:
- Veterinary Student Admissions and Recruitment
- Student Performance in the Professional Degree Curriculum
- Professional Curriculum
- Outcomes Assessment
- Student Affairs
- Faculty Scholarship in Teaching and Learning
- Educational Resources including Awards and Scholarships
- Programs for Student Orientation and Wellness
- This individual will supervise all personnel assigned to the office and serve as a senior member of the college executive leadership team.
Qualification: Eligible applicants must hold a professional degree with preference given to individuals with a DVM (or equivalent) degree. Applicants with significant educational and leadership experience in a college or school of veterinary medicine are encouraged strongly to apply. Additional requirements for this position include a demonstrated breadth of effective administrative experiences, a documented commitment to excellence in professional veterinary medical education, a clear understanding of issues related to diversity and inclusion, and a willingness to lead new and ongoing innovative education programs and teaching methods. Applicants or nominees should be eligible for appointment at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor in either a clinical or tenure-track position. Final candidate will be required to provide an official transcript upon hire. Degrees earned from an education institution outside of the United States are required to be evaluated by a professional credentialing service provider approved by National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
To learn more and/or apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now