Accounting Manager – Connecticut
Accounting Manager – Stamford, CT area
Dynamic, growing company is looking for an analytical, collaborative Accounting Manager. Our client is an owner and operator of veterinary hospitals across the US and is obsessed with connecting and serving those who love pets and supporting those made to heal and care for animals.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all accounting functions for inventory and COGS across a rapidly expanding network. These functions would include duties associated with the monthly financial close, maintaining accuracy of the physical inventory, and providing insight to management on inventory and COGS trends. This position will also have other accounting responsibilities as needed. This position requires excellent analytical skills and the ability to pull together large amounts of data which come from different sources. Experience in inventory management and the ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are critical as well. This position reports to the VP, Finance with significant exposure to the Chief Financial Officer and other corporate leadership, and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with the potential for additional responsibilities across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree and/or CPA preferred
- 3-6 years of experience in either public accounting or inventory accounting in a corporate environment. A combination of 3 years in public accounting and 3 years in a corporate setting would be ideal for this role.
- Experience in working with an inventory database preferred
- Mastery of Excel with experience in managing complex data and building analyses from data
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Collaborative team worker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button belowApply Now