The VET Recruiter is a global executive search and recruitment firm that specializes in Veterinary hiring services for those employers that are in need of top talent within the profession. To help provide this talent to organizations, The VET Recruiter utilizes a proven Veterinary hiring process. This process serves as an effective means to identify, deliver, and place high-caliber talent with our client’s organizations. Our process is also beneficial to job seekers and candidates, as well. That’s because it walks them through each step of the search process, including the following:
- First-time introductions with a potential new employer
- Face-to-face interview preparation
- Offer of employment negotiations
- Resigning their present position with their current employer
- Beginning employment with our client’s organization
Our goal at The VET Recruiter is to present targeted candidates who have been interviewed and evaluated according to our client’s specifications. In order to achieve that goal and attain high levels of performance, we recognize critical elements associated with successful Veterinary hiring. We consistently implement these elements to meet the needs of our clients in a complete and comprehensive fashion.
We facilitate open lines of communication between our clients and candidates throughout every step of the process. That’s because when it comes to Veterinary hiring, time is of the essence. The more quickly that important information is transferred between the people involved in the process, the more quickly that an employer can find the candidate it wants to hire and the more quickly that candidates can find an employment situation that suits their needs.
We believe that timing is essential. Consequently, we make it a priority to keep our clients informed and advised throughout the Veterinary hiring process to ensure a successful and satisfying conclusion to the search assignment. Communicating the right information is only half of the equation. The other half is communicating that information in a timely fashion, so that the transfer of information is advantageous to all parties involved and results in a win-win situation for everyone.
Our Step-by-Step Veterinary Hiring Process
The VET Recruiter offers the highest level of service in regards to recruiting top candidates in the Animal Health and Veterinary profession, and our commitment is reflected in our process. Our step-by-step Veterinary hiring process can be summed up as follows:
- Coordinate the job description and alignment with our client’s parameters.
- Interview the hiring manager for clarification of needs.
- Research to locate the logical talent pool.
- Check our existing databases for leads.
- Source to narrow our research results.
- Qualify candidates by initial telephone interview against the necessary job essentials.
- Sift the potential finalists from the wishful thinkers, window shoppers, tire kickers, and the underqualified.
- Perform in-depth interviews with potential finalists.
- Conduct reference checks, if requested by the client. (Most clients prefer to perform their own reference checks.)
- Arrange and coordinate the interview schedule.
- Prepare and counsel nominees for interviews by spelling out employer needs, culture, organizational fit, hiring authority, personality, etc.
- Debrief candidates after each interview, answering questions, etc.
- Debrief client hiring authority after each interview, assessing strengths, weaknesses, incompatibilities, etc.
- Coordinate with the hiring manager on possible offers to be made and set the stage for acceptance.
- Participate with the employer in providing the necessary information required for negotiating an acceptable offer.
- Reconcile any differences with successful candidate to smooth the way for offer acceptance.
- Assist successful candidate in cleanly terminating their current position.
- Work with spousal placement, if necessary.
- Follow up after placement to assure new employee integration.
The Importance of Veterinary Hiring in Today’s Market
In today’s employment marketplace and job market, effective Veterinary hiring is critical for Animal Health companies and Veterinary practices seeking to identify and hire the best candidates to fill their open positions. The scarcity of top talent, especially in the Veterinary profession, is the major reason, and talent is projected to be just as scarce during the next decade.
As a result, employers must be proactive in their efforts to seek out qualified candidates. Once they do so, they must also actively recruit these candidates to consider their job opportunity, and ultimately, to join their organization. However, many of these employers do not possess the expertise, the personnel, and/or the resources necessary to fill their open positions with the type of candidates they want to hire. That’s why it makes sense to engage the services of a search firm like The VET Recruiter. Working with The VET Recruiter can give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace over other employers facing the same challenges in terms of hiring top talent.
With more than 25 years of experience in the executive search and veterinary staffing profession, we have created a strategic Veterinary hiring process that has proven to get the results that our clients want. In addition, since we work “in the trenches” of the profession and the employment marketplace on a daily basis, we learn about new trends and changing conditions almost immediately. This allows us to adapt and accommodate our approach to these conditions, so that we can continue to provide a high level of service and satisfaction to our clients, regardless of circumstances.
Because of all this, The VET Recruiter stands out from other Animal Health search and Veterinary staffing firms as a workforce and workplace expert. We are eager to put our expertise to work for our clients and also for professionals who are seeking to grow their careers through the pursuit of better employment opportunities. Our detailed and comprehensive Veterinary hiring process is yet more evidence of our commitment to those we serve and our desire to achieve and maintain the highest levels of excellence possible.
Click here to see examples of The VET Recruiter’s placements. These are all examples of real positions we have filled in the Veterinary profession.
We also invite you to contact us for more information regarding our Veterinary hiring process and how The VET Recruiter can help your organization identify, engage, and recruit the best talent in the Veterinary profession to fill your open positions and meet your hiring needs. For your Animal Health hiring, Veterinary hiring and Veterinary staffing needs, look no further than The VET Recruiter.