Veterinary Sales Territory Manager – Florida
Veterinary Sales Manager
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Sales Manager to join a team with a focused passion for animal health. Our client is internationally recognized for their pharmaceutical specialties and technology products. They have an excellent record of accomplishment and are a strong example of leadership in the industry. For 35 years, this family business has created a culture that reflects the mission to improve human and animal health and quality of life.
The Veterinary Sales Manager will organize and establish priorities to maximize sales into corporate and independent veterinary practices throughout the U.S. the role requires high attention to detail, and the aptitude to build excellent relationships with clients, demonstrating expert communication and project management skills. The job culture is a dynamic and innovative environment where employees are willing to take chances, and leaders are inspirational innovators willing to take risks. The culture is results oriented.
Seeking a candidate in Florida or New York. Required travel to the Dominican Republic at least once a month.
- Deliver annual sales revenue and margin targets and develop defined strategies by account/market to achieve them
- Travel to develop new business and customer relationships
- Prepare annual sales budgets and weekly forecasts to monitor progress
- Finalize each project specification and documentation within company guidelines to ensure production can manufacture and product will be delivered on time
- Provide full customer service assistance when necessary
- Manage all customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Use internal resources and software to follow the sales order process
- Related work experience in the veterinary sector
- Software skills in desktop products
- Exceptional administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in an organized manner, often under pressure
- Excellent time management, anticipation, and prioritization skills
- Tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality are essential
- A person with passion, integrity, a positive attitude, coachability, loyalty, availability, and motivation
To be immediately considered for this veterinarian job opportunity, please apply here:Apply Now