Vaccine Manufacturing Senior Director
Vaccine Manufacturing Senior Director Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry
The Vaccine Manufacturing Senior Director has responsibility for our client’s animal health vaccine manufacturing operations which includes safety, productivity and quality. Key areas include bacterial and viral antigen production, formulation, liquid filling, lyophilization, supply chain (cold chain) and regulatory compliance.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Accountability for manufacturing
- Oversight of all aspects of manufacturing operations to ensure scheduled supply of high quality products to meet customer needs
- Strong leadership across manufacturing including operation excellence
- Participate with Research and Development to ensure transfers of manufacturing processes for target antigens and finished products are robust during the product transfer to site
- Effective implementation of quality systems and drive for improvement of overall manufacturing performance
- Ensure that manufacturing processes are in control and compliant with regulations and company systems
- Ensure manufacturing performance meets or exceeds financial commitments. Provide oversight of manufacturing operational expenses and keep gross margin aligned with targets
- Focus on customer service, delivering the supply chain at or above expectation as agreed for the yearly plan.
- Assure implementation of quality, safety, environmental and business plans
- Assure qualified resources with appropriate education, experience and training are hired and in place to execute the roles and responsibilities of site operations
- Drive successful planning for key technical and management leader positions.
- Responsible for representation of business and compliance issues to senior leadership
- Maintenance of strong tiles across manufacturing with the goal of implementing consistent business/quality processes globally
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Achieve financial expense and production volume targets.
- BS Degree in biological science, engineering with a proven track record of success in vaccine or biotech manufacturing
- 10-15 years of experience in multiple complex operations within vaccine or biotech manufacturing, including Manufacturing Operations, Quality and Technical Services
- Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States/There is no sponsorship available for this position.
- Independent decision-making skills based on sound technical and financial data
- Problem solving experience identifying and understanding technical/business issues and opportunities
- Proven ability to communicate, including excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
To apply please submit your resume here:Apply Now