Technical Sales Representative – Central Florida (Orlando or Tampa) – #6131
Technical Sales Representative –Central Florida (Orlando or Tampa) – #6131
We are seeking a confident, results-driven, goal-orientated Technical Sales Representative in Central Florida to join a fast-growing company.
The company’s core values are quality, integrity, and passion. The team is driven by a love and passion for creating exceptional solutions to help animals thrive.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a drive and tenacity to work hard, and excel when faced with challenges. In addition, the candidate will have a keen focus on providing each customer with the best possible solution.
- Train and coach distributor sales team members
- Lead sales call with distributor reps on key account calls
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
- Routinely call on key customers and influence leaders to increase consumer demand for the company’s products
- Organize and conduct product training for customers and their clients and assist in the development of selling skills and product knowledge of practice personnel.
- Experience in field sales, cold calling, and building a business.
- Thorough understanding of the companion animal Veterinary Industry. The company prefers sales experience.
- A team player with an innate entrepreneurial drive, embodying an attitude of persistence and patience.
- Skillful coaching, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Ability to analyze financial information and manage a budget.
- Computer competency is required, including knowledge and experience in CRM software.
Compensation/Benefits: competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, paid vacation days, paid sick days, 401K with company matching contribution, and more!
Enjoy more than 200 sunshine-filled days a year in the Sunshine state of Florida, and spend time outdoors at the sandy beaches, thrilling amusement parks, or beautiful parks. When you’re looking for a relaxing time to spend your day with your family, there are many pleasurable places to experience. You can visit well-known beaches such as Pensacola Beach or Panama Beach to play volleyball or go boating. Other treasures in Florida include Universal Orlando Resort, the Bok Towers, Kennedy Space Center, museums, and art galleries. Sports fans can enjoy watching the Miami Heat, Florida Marlins, or Orlando Magic.
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button below. Keep checking back for new Animal Health Jobs and Veterinary Jobs.Apply Now