• The VET Recruiter
  • TVR Executive Search

Established in 1997

Your trusted partner for Animal Health and Veterinary Recruitment

Select Page

Regional Sales Manager for North America

Regional Sales Manager for North America-(Georgia based office)-This is a ground floor opportunity and has long term potential to potentially move into a Director of Sales or General Manager role as the company expands. This is an opportunity to lead the overall management for the company’s sales activities in the United States. The primary responsibilities for this role is to recruit, lead and motivate the field sales team, achieve or exceed the sales targets, implement all agreed sales plans, drive organizational efficiencies and grow a positive culture based on continuous development.

The incumbent will align strategy and business opportunities in a fast changing environment and will ensure a collaborative approach with the sales team and other key managers. The incumbent will support all national and international business and commercial objectives. The incumbent will identify long-term collaborative partnership opportunities and business goals with key opinion leaders and influencers. The incumbent will develop strong relationships with key influencers.

The Regional Sales Manager will identify potential opportunities for new product development by ensuring communication of customer feedback and competitor activity and will represent the company professionally. The Regional Sales Manager will provide continuous updates and insight of sector developments, environment and competitive intelligence issues. The incumbent will attend company and group meetings.

The Regional Sales Manager will help prepare job descriptions and SOPs for all field sales representatives, provide written feedback after each field coaching day, offer each field sales representative a bi-annual appraisal, monitor and update compensation packages and incentives, partner with key accounts, implement quarterly planning and review meetings with accounts, take responsibility for the company’s quarterly campaigns, ensure that everyone in sales has a planning schedule in place. The incumbent will ensure the sales team submits daily sales reports and delivers effective presentations at monthly sales meetings. The incumbent will review the company’s performance in sales and management and will meet and share best practices with colleagues.

Qualifications include a solid academic background with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, be able to operate in a fast moving and changing environment, live within one hour of the company’s office in Georgia, hold a driver’s license, maintain a professional polished appearance, be able to travel 60% of the time overnight nationwide and potentially global travel, be a target-driven, motivated professional, ready to exceed sales objectives, have at least 5 years in a people management role preferably in the veterinary environment with strong brands, good understanding of concept selling, experience working in a target-driven environment, be customer-driven, strong interpersonal skills, strong management skills, ability to sell concepts, ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions, excellent IT knowledge especially with Microsoft Office, good understanding of financial reporting, ability to develop and deliver presentations, ability to write effective management reports. The successful candidate will be able to travel 60%. The other 40% will be working in the corporate office.

If you want to learn more about this animal health opportunity, click on the “Apply” button below NOW!

Apply Now

This position has been filled. Please click the button below to view our current openings.

View Current Openings

Learn More About This Hot Candidate

"*" indicates required fields