Director of Business Development – Houston, TX
Director of Business Development-Houston, TX
Our client is a growing company in the Veterinary Business and this position requires the incumbent to reside in the Houston, Texas area.
We are looking for a high-energy business development leader who has a history of driving results and can see around corners to anticipate the needs of the people and the business and will have strategies in place to meet those needs. The incumbent will push for innovation and meaningful change to help the business succeed. The Business Development Director will take the lead in developing new business opportunities that support the organization’s overall growth strategy and will assist with analyzing business performance and performing due diligence of new opportunities and be an integral part of the business development team. This role requires a blend of business knowledge and analytical skills and understanding on how to identify a new market opportunity.
- Performing market research to identify new business opportunities and engage with senior management to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships that have been built with leadership and their teams.
- Liaison with the business broker or point of contact and have business discussions regarding deal structure
- Prepare initial valuations and letters of intent
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as profit and loss statements, production reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Assist with integrations by ensuring all department heads have completed due diligence and pre-closing activities
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends through communication with suppliers, customers, competitors and other informed individuals
- Provide board books and summary information for approval of transaction by senior management and board and update and transmit weekly pipeline.
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button belowApply Now