Territory Sales Manager Veterinary – Houston, TX – #6814
Territory Sales Manager Veterinary – Houston, TX- #6814
Animal Health company is growing and looking for a Territory Sales Manager to lead and develop the business in the Veterinary Channel by serving and growing existing accounts and developing new accounts.
The position is a field sales position that requires in-person visits to veterinary practices. The successful candidate will have self-motivation, drive, commitment to hard work, and excellent customer service. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build your own customer base, set your own hours, and generate substantial compensation via salary and commissions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for field and promotional work and relationship management to sell and develop new and existing business.
- Responsible for the sales of all company product lines including laser therapy, stance analyzer, and regenerative medicine.
- Work with current major accounts, development of new territories, new industries, or with customers where the full market potential or product acceptance has not been established.
- Meet and exceed established Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales goals.
- Demonstrates products/services and provides product application advice.
- Coordinates company technical engineering services to develop solutions to customers’ needs.
- Prepares price quotations, communicates, or negotiates terms and conditions of sales within limits of authority, and writes orders subject to company policy.
- Develops data relative to marketing trends, competitive products, and pricing, and submits marketing reports to management.
- As required, prepares, and submits reports on sales and marketing activities.
Travel – This position requires frequent travel, more than 50%. Most travel is local; however, some non-local and overnight travel will be required. We reimburse for business-related expenses, mileage, and more!
Qualifications include experience in outside sales (animal health or veterinary sales preferred) and/or experience working in a veterinary practice in Practice Manager or Technician capacity, excellent communication skills, a team player with a drive, self-starter with coaching, negotiation, and presentation abilities, team player, creativity, enthusiasm, and love for pets.
If you think, are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button below.Apply Now