Poultry Staff Veterinarian – Minnesota
Staff Veterinarian – Poultry
A global food company is looking for a Staff Veterinarian w Poultry experience to support its turkey operations in Minnesota
- Provide technical support as a member of the management team responsible for live turkey production.
- Work with an entire team of skilled veterinarians and nutritionists to support company and contract turkey farms.
- Develop and maintain preventative medicine and general turkey health management programs.
- Plan and execute detailed projects and focusing on improving health and performance.
- Provide key support to basic processing to maximize the yield of wholesome turkey meat
- Through leadership, development of competencies, training, and effective role modeling, personally embrace our Cultural Beliefs to create experiences, beliefs, and actions that will drive our key results.
- Discipline, responsibility, and motivation
- A forward thinking attitude and strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A pattern of initiative and leadership
- Successful candidates must have a DVM degree from an AVMA accredited institution and have or be eligible for veterinary licensure.
- Previous experience in poultry production
BENEFITS: Company offers an excellent benefits package. Competitive base salary plus target incentive, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, paid personal time off. On-the-job training, certifications and opportunities to expand skill sets. FREE two-year community or technical college tuition for children of employees. Relocation assistance is available based on eligibility.
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button belowApply Now