Marketing Manager #5264
Marketing Manager (New England), Can be remote but needs to work some days from the office.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join a company in the Animal Health Industry. This is a small company and there are opportunities to move up quickly for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who can be groomed into the VP of Sales and Marketing role.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic and intuitive market planner and master of tactical execution with exceptional leadership, management, and communication skills. The incumbent is responsible for supporting achievement of the company’s revenue objectives by orchestrating fulfillment of all marketing aspects of the go-to-market strategies and tactical plans, domestically and internationally, for the company’s current commercial and developing products. The marketing manager will be responsible for the design, development, and actuation of all product positioning, marketing communications, campaigns, and sales process support to veterinarians and animal care professionals.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who, while having focused in one market, is ready and capable to manage multiple market segments. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns in the animal health industry, understands the veterinarian customer profile, and has a strong customer centric sales orientation at their core. A career path originating in sales and professing to marketing responsible is highly desired. The successful candidate will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. Our ideal fit are high energy, high aptitude individuals who love the rewarding challenge of building brands and cultivating aggressive revenue growth through a well-executed marketing and sales engine.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science related field such as biology, animal science, etc.
- MBA degree preferred
- Minimum of five years related experience in animal health marketing at a manager level in a large, multinational organization
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal and general communication with a natural ability to work in a collaborative team environment, as well as presenting in front of large groups
- Project management and team leadership, preferably related to new product commercialization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office apps – Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to travel (up to 10%; occasionally more when warranted).
- Strong business acumen including
- Results orientation – Must be highly motivated and value follow through and adherence to deadlines. High standards in terms of work ethic, discipline, accountability, and continuous improvement are critical
- Critical thinking – Listen and connection various data points, discussions, and perspectives to solve problems
- Analytical – Possess strong analytical ability, able to assess data and make logical assumptions
- Attention to detail – Value the importance of accuracy and detail orientation while being able to see the big picture
- Self-awareness – Understand role in organizations and how to interact with others
- Cross-functional collaboration – Work across functions and levels to develop solutions
- High competence with digital marketing, outbound customer cultivation, and CRM tools
- Someone who has carried a sales bag in the past
If you think are you the right candidate for this opportunity, then get in touch with us today. Click on the “Apply” button below. Keep checking back for new Animal Health Jobs and Veterinary Jobs.Apply Now